Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mel
    SG Member
    I don't think I can get into the dubbed version. I personally think the subbed version flows so smoothly, but then again I haven't really given the dubbed a fair shot. I grew up watching the Naruto dub when I was younger, but as I got older I chose the subbed over the dubbed. The only animes I can watch dubbed are the Ghibli movies. I'm pretty sure they're partnered with Disney or something so their voice actors are always phenomenal.

As for watching Naruto again, I'm in the same boat. I think I started watching the anime (from start to finish) in middle school. I forgot a lot about the anime since then. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching it for the first time again because it's been so long. Makes me happy. I always thought about watching it again, but each time I'd skip over to Shippuden. Knowing what will happen and seeing everyone doubt Naruto is satisfying to me. Like yes he is an idiot, but he isn't lying when he says he'll become Hokage bruhhhh I hope most of Shippuden comes as a surprise for you. When I first watched it I had no idea what was coming and it made it a million times better. If you think Naruto is good you're going to fall in love with Shippuden. I usually make a joke out of how much I love Naruto, but it will always be one of my favorite shows.

Tagwrack
    SG Regular
    Naruto is one banging show i feel as though the fighting scenes are not that good but the plot and all the different characters are really good. Also the music good but i feel as though the show is overrated seeing as how many people when you talk bout anime its always some how in the conversation similar to Pokemon.

mel
    SG Member
    I think the fight scenes are good, but I might just be biased. For example, the Naruto vs Pain fight is one of my favorite anime fights of all time. I love the soundtrack too, but I don't think the anime is overrated. Being popular doesn't always mean overrated I think... If anything people have a hate boner for Naruto. I understand how frustrating the fillers can be, but the rest of the anime is good (IMO). @Tagwrack

Tagwrack
    SG Regular
    I mean its most defiantly a good anime to get into if you never watched anime or barely watch it but i find that more anime's such as hunterxhunter,fairy tale, baki e.t.c are not filler base and really try to have a great all action anime.

EvilEye
    SG Member
    Naruto blows cock and it is way to long compared to every other anime.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EvilEye For This Useful Post:
    Kopsta (09-19-2019)

mel
    SG Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilEye View Post
    Naruto blows cock and it is way to long compared to every other anime.
    There are a ton of shows that are way too long. Doesn't make it a bad show. I'll agree to disagree though!

Snatch_Tee
    SG Noob
    Naruto is nice and all, but Boruto is the one you should worry about

maddius
    SG Regular

I've rewatched naruto 3 times its a pretty gooooooooood anime but its literally the same thing as boruto....

EvilEye
    SG Member
    Dont restart naruto, it aint worth it

nvm
    Ok....
    Boruto is a cash grab the original is not worth the time watching