? servers

? players online

Staff of the Month - August

• Content Count:  2342

First off, thanks a ton to everyone for the congratulations :). It's a huge honor to receive this award and I don't take it lightly. SG has carried me through the worst of times and elevated the best of times, and whenever I had a shit day at work I could always count on this community to raise my spirits. It's with this mindset that I applied for different positions in the community to try and improve/work on things so the place we play in and call home can be the same or better for others who discover this community.

There's a saying - we are "standing on the shoulders of giants". We got to where we are in SG today because of those who worked hard before us. Not only this, but SG's gotten bigger and better because of the hard work all of us put in, whether it be regulars, admins, or higher-ups. While the award is "Staff of the Month", we should all pat ourselves on the back for the work we put in and take some time each month to reflect on what's changed and how much progress we've made. This place wouldn't be the same without us, so cheers to everyone :).

• Like 9
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread