? servers

? players online

osu Teamspeak Channel

• Content Count:  22

It would be practical for people playing osu together that want to voice chat as the game doesn't have voice chat. Would also make it easier to find more people to play with.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  9

Yesss now I can play osu and everyone can hear my loud spam clicking on the notes. :devilish: Honestly, it's not a bad idea to put that specific channel for the game, but I also don't see why you also couldn't just use another channel as well, I don't really believe it specifically has to say "osu" for you to play osu with friends. But again, it's not the worst idea; because people could be playing in the Teamspeak channel, and some other players might notice and come join as well, knowing you guys are playing osu.

• Content Count:  1987

It would be practical for people playing osu together that want to voice chat as the game doesn't have voice chat. Would also make it easier to find more people to play with.

You can also just make a private channel within the name of the game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

Wouldn't get used nearly enough to justify making a channel specifically for it alone. There are plenty of channels currently available to use regardless of what they're specifically named for. As always upgrading to our subscriber tier would allow you to make your own personal channels.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  22

Wouldn't get used nearly enough to justify making a channel specifically for it alone. There are plenty of channels currently available to use regardless of what they're specifically named for. As always upgrading to our subscriber tier would allow you to make your own personal channels.

Ah well it was worth the shot! You can set this to denied if you would like.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread