? servers

? players online

Human: fall flat event

• Content Count:  1009

As I’ve seen some big streamers play this on their stream such as Carson. I thought about why not make it to an event? It would be a cool way to work together to meet a goal. Having team coordination, I feel like this would be a fun experience for everyone.

[video=youtube_share;9K5AOM8u-zY]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1634

The game is lots of fun to play with other people, and it's not a bad suggestion. But, the max amount of players that can play at once is 8. So I don't know about this one yet. But, if the game has an update so more players can play at once I and other team members would be happy to make this as an event. Thanks for the suggestion @Poke! :thumb:

• Like 1
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  1009

The game is lots of fun to play with other people, and it's not a bad suggestion. But, the max amount of players that can play at once is 8. So I don't know about this one yet. But, if the game has an update so more players can play at once I and other team members would be happy to make this as an event. Thanks for the suggestion @Poke! :thumb:

I’m down with hosting a lobby. If we could get some volunteers from the events team then I have a feeling it could work.

Reply to Thread