? servers

? players online

HyperScroll

• Content Count:  532

What are the exact rules of using hyperscroll. I have a logic G502 hero which has hyperscroll. I don't use it frequently because I'm aware that its not allowed, but what exactly is not allowed. I sometimes use the hyperscroll to switch through weapons at light speed just for fun. Could using it in that manor result in any penalties? I'm going to assume the main reason it is not allowed is for the benefits that it gives for bhopping. Basically the main question is, if I'm not using the hyperscroll for bhopping is it okay to use? It is something I've always wonder because I don't have a great understanding of bhopping and the benefits of hyperscrolling.

• Content Count:  2983

Main reason for the hyperscroll rule is, as you stated, to stop people from getting an advantage over others when it comes to bunnyhoppimg. If you’re just using it to switch weapons, there’s no harm in that, but keep in mind that scrolls when jumping are easily detectable. You don’t get banned for having a mouse that has a hyperscroll feature, you get banned for abusing it to bunnyhop at a better rate than others.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1469

I would say for the most part you wouldn’t get banned for it since it doesn’t really give you an advantage when you use it to scroll through items. Also most admins just look to see wether or not you use it for bhopping rather then using it to switch weapons. But as for the rules on the servers it doesn’t say specifically that you can use it for switching items it just says that your not allowed to use a hyperscroll.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  498

Hyper scroll is just another way of using bhop scripts (anything that allows you to bhop at inhuman speeds and persicion) it's bannable on most sg server just don't risk unlocking your scroll play normally and you should be fine

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

Hyper scroll is just another way of using bhop scripts (anything that allows you to bhop at inhuman speeds and persicion) it's bannable on most sg server just don't risk unlocking your scroll play normally and you should be fine

Scripts =! hyperscroll. Effects aren't the same and punishments differ from one another.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread