? servers

? players online

applying for admin

• Content Count:  12

so when i try to apply for admin some random image shows up saying

SpotLightUh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

anyone know why?

Edited by Zayne

• Content Count:  2342

SpotLightUh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

anyone know why?

You probably need to verify your e-mail.

• Content Count:  1920

anyone know why?

Small note, you also need 10 forum posts and a month on the forums (for you, September 21st) before applying for admin. Keep that in mind.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread