? servers

? players online

Spectators speak to dead people

• Content Count:  272

Pretty sure I saw someone say that having this in JB would only make it harder for the dead admins to control the players since you could possibly have mic spammers both alive and dead. I honestly could not care less cause either way im having players muted when I'm dead, but I don't think it would be that great of an idea cause it could possibly make JB harder to control and hear for dead admins than it already is.

• Content Count:  3294

Pretty sure I saw someone say that having this in JB would only make it harder for the dead admins to control the players since you could possibly have mic spammers both alive and dead. I honestly could not care less cause either way im having players muted when I'm dead, but I don't think it would be that great of an idea cause it could possibly make JB harder to control and hear for dead admins than it already is.

Strictly in text chat, not voice chat. This would be similar to TTT's dead chat, where spectators have the ability to speak to dead people in chat.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  2342

@TheZZL This seems more like a suggestion so I'm going to move it to the Suggestions Box so we can properly track this. I'll gather some thoughts from the team around this. Personally I don't see a problem with allowing spectators to talk with dead people through strictly text chat.

@Manny @Dominic

• Like 1

Reply to Thread