? servers

? players online

(JB) CT Queue

• Content Count:  22

Can you go into why a CT queue would cause depopulation..?

The biggest reason for me, I like to play CT a lot but whenever you have to wait 30-45 minutes just to be on CT is absurd, now I don't necessarily have the biggest problem with it, it may be just a 1 sided perspective from my end.

• Content Count:  1920

-devouch This has caused depopulation and lose of retention of players on multiple occasions on other servers. This is a very bad idea and CT ratio can be fixed with other plugins such as a plugin that auto switches a CT for ratio.

But this essentially serves the same purpose as the plugin you mention, but it just prevents the ratio from becoming bad in the first place.

• Content Count:  958

Sounds like a great idea. Hopefully this plugin won’t be to hard to make/edit if it does go through.

isnt there already a plugin that prevents you from joining ct because of ratio at the start of a new map? if yes, couldnt that be modified so that it applies all the time instead of just at the start?

• Content Count:  416

I don't see why ratio lock isn't sufficient enough. CT queues would probably take a lot of work to code, and I'm not really sure that it would be worth it in the first place. The "I joined first no u switch" bullshit can be easily solved by just looking in the chat to see who joined the team first.

I'm not sure if ratio lock is active at the moment (haven't it seen it take action if it is), but if it isn't then the ratio should be locked at like 1:2.5 (yes I said 1:2.5) for normal maps and 2:3 for maps like razor, revamp, vip, etc.

Reply to Thread