? servers

? players online

mic chaos

• Content Count:  958

recently I think everyone's noticed the complete chaos with giving orders and many people talking over each other. its quite annoying when you have 4 people talking all at once saying different things cause one guy is doing a deathgame, another guy is doing a special order and then 2-3 others are giving the rest of us t's different orders. no one wants to shut up and wait 5 seconds to give their order either so they all just keep talking acting like nothing is happening. it leads to a lot of the t's being warning shot or killed over and over again since no one can hear anything. this is a serious problem that i havent seen or at least noticed in a long time since playing on this server and i believe it needs to be addressed soon.

• Content Count:  2342

recently I think everyone's noticed the complete chaos with giving orders and many people talking over each other. its quite annoying when you have 4 people talking all at once saying different things cause one guy is doing a deathgame, another guy is doing a special order and then 2-3 others are giving the rest of us t's different orders. no one wants to shut up and wait 5 seconds to give their order either so they all just keep talking acting like nothing is happening. it leads to a lot of the t's being warning shot or killed over and over again since no one can hear anything. this is a serious problem that i havent seen or at least noticed in a long time since playing on this server and i believe it needs to be addressed soon.

You aren't alone in sharing these concerns, and we're currently coming up with different ways to approach this. Feel free to leave your thoughts here:

Offmic command

Warden for JB

Locking this thread to keep discussion as centralized as possible :).

• Like 1
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread