? servers

? players online

Too Much For SG Block

• Content Count:  2230

I've honestly never had a bad experience with ya, you've always seemed like such a chill and nice dude and every interaction we had I enjoyed. Respect for the time and effort spent here, wish I'd ended up hanging out with you even more. Good luck with everything that's taking up your time, hope to see you around in the future!

Take it easy man, much love

• Content Count:  5108

I have nothing but the utmost respect, admiration, and appreciation for you and all that you've done here and for me personally. I am very thankful to not only have worked beside you but to have had the opportunity to meet and befriend you. You have shown time and time again that you hold personality traits that will allow you to do anything in life that you put your mind to. You're responsible, mature, amiable, kind, and have a healthy amount of go-getter in you among other things.

I've told you a lot more throughout our convos about how much I value you, but I felt the need to reiterate it one last time. I hope that this is not a goodbye, but a see you soon. Until we see you again, thanks for it all and do take care of yourself, Eric.

@Exk

• Content Count:  600

I haven't had any experiences with you but you seem like a nice person so i hope you come back one day, but for now have a good life mate!

• Content Count:  183

Never really got to meet you or any other legendary OG's I've heard good things about you guys sad to see you go

Other than that hope life treats you good man have a good one

Edited by Scuffed

Reply to Thread