? servers

? players online

Keyboard Switches

• Content Count:  272

I'm looking for some extremely tactile switches to get to type on and I just wanted to know if there are any other people out there obsessed with keyboards and switches like I am that have any suggestions on what to get. So far, I am thinking about either kailh box jades, kailh box navies, or zealios v2 78g. I don't really care about sound so if there are any extremely tactile switches that are quieter than these are those suggestions would be fine aswell.

• Content Count:  1583

Holy Panda

Cherry Black

Zilents

Kailh Choc Pale Blue

Gateron Green

ngl chief, I'm a tactile click kind of guy, but any of these would be decent options, especially the holy pandas. Depending on your keyboard, look into soldering and installing a foam/acoustic foam dampener. I hate the feel of o-rings but you might want to try them too.

• Content Count:  272

Holy Panda

Cherry Black

Zilents

Kailh Choc Pale Blue

Gateron Green

ngl chief, I'm a tactile click kind of guy, but any of these would be decent options, especially the holy pandas. Depending on your keyboard, look into soldering and installing a foam/acoustic foam dampener. I hate the feel of o-rings but you might want to try them too.

I got a pretty cheap kit its the GK61 and I've heard good reviews of the build quality. Might have to invest in a foam dampener for it. I would get the holy pandas because from what I've heard they sound amazing, but they're out of stock right now and they're kinda expensive. Don't know about soldering cause I've got some shaky fingers and would definitely fuck something up. Thanks for the suggestions.

• Content Count:  1583

I got a pretty cheap kit its the GK61 and I've heard good reviews of the build quality. Might have to invest in a foam dampener for it. I would get the holy pandas because from what I've heard they sound amazing, but they're out of stock right now and they're kinda expensive. Don't know about soldering cause I've got some shaky fingers and would definitely fuck something up. Thanks for the suggestions.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-invyr-holy-panda-mechanical-switches

Looks in stock to me :thonk:

Anyways, I forget to mention lubing your switches can make a HUGE difference on not only feel, but also noise. It's very tedious to do properly, but supposedly worth the effort. Holys and some other switches come pre-lubed, but some people report that the lubing is shit out of the box.

Also, these are hella expensive but they're nice looking keyboards to drool over https://rama.works/ I bought their PBT Heavy Industry SEQ2 caps in June and I'm still waiting on them :)

Reply to Thread