GetDoinked
    SG Player

The Mandalorian

I'm hoping Disney's new show The Mandalorian won't completely fuck up and be geared towards kids, what I really hate is that it's going to be on Disney's new streaming service, and I hope to god that it's not gonna be complete shit. Star Wars shows have only worked once; The Clone Wars.

Steven24
    Subscriber
    I just recently got Disney+ and have you watched the Mandalorian and I want to know is it really worth the watch?

Brando
    SG Elite
    Yes it’s worth the watch. The 3rd chapter gave me a boner.

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    It's worth the watch for the most part. There's some cringeworthy scenes, but overall it's a good show with excellent character development; arguably better than that of the most recent Star Wars movies.

Zaraki
    SG Grandmaster
    Really enjoy Pedro Pascal as the Mandalorian, always confuse him with the guy from Rogue One..
    The series is great but , spoiler incoming..
    Spoiler

Is the number of Episodes already determined btw?

Error.
    Riddim or Die
    The Mandalorian is one of the best Star Wars show/movie/whatever in years. Tired of the agenda stuff. SJW stuff might be important a bit but it shouldn’t be in movies or TV shows, nobody wants to watch that especially in Star Wars. There might be appropriate movies or shows to put it in but if it doesn’t have anything to do with the story and it shouldn’t also be the plot or center of the movie since like I’ve said, not really anyone wants to watch that. At the end of the day it’s a business, you need to make money. SJW stuff isn’t going to bring money, Charlie’s Angles has proved that. So that’s why The Mandalorian is so good, it’s just Star Wars in its best form no political shit just Star Wars.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Error. For This Useful Post:
    Tyymunk (12-03-2019)