? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_chicken_island request

• Content Count:  1920

I just did a little play testing of this map on my own, and it seems like a potentially decent map to add. There are some definite pros and cons though.

Pros:

- Lots of minigames and deathgames to choose from

- Aesthetically pleasing, and runs pretty well

- Pretty smooth design to get from one place to another

- A good map to be able to handle high pop hours of 35+ people

Cons:

- (IMO) Too big of a map, can be hard for CTs to manage Ts

- Several death games that would need to be banned as I don't think they'd correlate with our ruleset

- Potential "This is a big map with no obvious rebel spots so wah wah RTV" (this can be fixed by a video with all the secrets *wink wink*)

- I wasn't really thoroughly looking, but I only found a couple of secrets on a large map, so maybe some easier ways to rebel/access armoury would be good.

@Andy Dufresne To answer your question, it seems similar to the Minecraft map with the car. You go to a stand, press e, and use WASD to use the car.

I personally think it would be good to at least test the map and see how the player base likes it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  223

As phoneix said all though the map looks great i don't see most of the community of jb playing it. Also, i feel as though most of the stuff the map has wont be able to be played at its fullest potential because of the time one round has and how most can't even be played. On the other hand its looks very fun and it has really cool death games for example bumper cars or car collision.

Edited by Tagwrack
cause more info is good

Reply to Thread