? servers

? players online

Suggestion to address AFK players avoiding AFK manager

• Content Count:  1920

Sorry if my grammar is errant as i’m on my phone because my computer still isn’t set up or anything, but if what @Kuri says is true about people who sit with +right on late night when it’s super low pop, the easy solution to this is to do the same thing that ZE does, and not enable stats for at least CT Ranks, if not everything until there’s X amount of players on. I think a good amount for this would be once there’s 10-12 players on the plugins for CT Ranks becomes active to prevent low pop farming for stats. I could be wrong and the player could have gotten all the minutes legit, but last time i checked the first place CT was ~1200? (Fact check me here, someone) minutes above the second ranking CT. This is unfair if achieved by +right farming.

I will edit this once I have my PC set up in a few hours. As always all comments and criticisms are appreciated.

• Content Count:  958

last time i checked the first place CT was ~1200? (Fact check me here, someone) minutes above the second ranking CT. This is unfair if achieved by +right farming.

i believe the top ct is Tim with ~7500 minutes. idk shit about afk bots but isnt there a way for it to detect for +right and all those other commands? also 10-12 players sometimes takes a while. for example today there were about 4-8 people on for like half the day, prob due to school starting up again. some people might prefer playing ct when theres less people on so it wouldnt be fair to take away their chance to rank up imo.

edit: im blind and didnt see the "above 2nd ranking T" my bad

• Content Count:  3294

To avoid this thread being lost I changed the title to "Suggestion to address AFK players avoiding AFK manager" to better represent what's in this thread. This is still be reviewed, thanks :).

Any updates on this thread? The problem seems to have died down, main issue with the times and CT ranks have been better addressed in this thread.

Reply to Thread