? servers

? players online

Moon jail

• Content Count:  498

Is Nyan cat secret allowed Durning lr dripps had obtained the secret before lr was activated but during lr which was a s4s he moved at inhuman speeds he said it's allowed which really makes 0 sense

• Content Count:  1920

"• A CT is not allowed to cheat during an LR."

I would consider this cheating on the CT's side of things, as it makes it way harder to hit the CT with doubled movement speed. I would personally say this is a no-go, but wait for an official response from a higher up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

They should just make Nyan cat secret a bomb so cts cant get it that would make all the cts who just rush secrets before cells open and not enforce enforce

If Cts are consistently rushing to a secret for an extended period of time and not enforcing, report it. If it’s the same player over and over be polite and ask them to stop.

They should just remove this secret completely. No point to it at all and there’s a bug where it can make nearby players disappear for a few seconds.

I’ve never actually heard of this (because I can’t even do the secret right half the time), but if that’s the case just report it (publicly). It’ll either get removed (like you said), or someone might be able to fix it.

As for the secrets during lrs, I don’t believe it’s allowed. It was always my thought that using a secret during an lr was giving you an unfair advantage that a T would be kos for. So, using a speed boost most likely isn’t allowed. However, for now let’s leave the name calling out of the thread and just wait on an AT’s opinion ( @Manny )

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1987

I’ve never actually heard of this (because I can’t even do the secret right half the time), but if that’s the case just report it (publicly). It’ll either get removed (like you said), or someone might be able to fix it.

Oh I did as soon as I saw this bug.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

If the new moonjail is accepted there’s a chance it may fix the bug.

Yes but I still find no purpose for this secret to be there. Every time that map is up there’s the order “FD no nyan cat room/area”. People just go to that map to do the secret. Plus with this issue brought up about if it will be considered cheating in an LR just a removal of the secret will close the discussion.

I believe it is cheating because it gives the one who has it a very unfair advantage in all of the provided LRs besides Rock Paper Scissors. Not sure if they can take off the secret themselves or if it stays for the remainder of the round or till they die because I have never done it. It could also bring in complications with a CT trying to force a player to do an LR while the CT has the speed boost.

• Content Count:  2342

@Manny and I discussed this for while and came up with a beautiful and elegant solution. As part of the LR rules a T makes, he can say "S4S, don't use nyan cat". Nyan cat is a taser so it can be dropped or used. If a CT picks up nyan cat during the LR he will have broken the rules, thus cheating the LR which is against the rules.

Simple solution with no need for an additional rule or banning of the secret. :d If the secret is broken and causing people to disappear, please make a map fix request. Thanks :).

• Like 2
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread