fantastic
    Administrative Team

Money Heist

Been a while since I've felt the need to binge a show but WOW. This show is amazing. Anyone else watching?

ps fuck tokio

pps it's out on netflix

Gentoo
    Bowlcut Trimmer
    Do they have a reasonable English dub yet? If so, I'll give it a watch; I had some interest in it when I first heard about it, but I don't really want to read subtitles for a show (although I'm sure you weebs are used to it).

Also curious if there was a definitive answer as to why the title was changed. Money Heist is one of dumbest names I've heard, but supposedly the original title was too close to Netflix's House of Cards.

Dom
    [redacted]
    i watched 3 or 4 episodes pulling an all-nighter with a friend before we went snowboarding and it seems like a really good show. prob wouldve been more popular if it wasnt originally in Spanish. tho i did see ads for it in Poland a couple weeks ago

fantastic
    Administrative Team

Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Do they have a reasonable English dub yet? If so, I'll give it a watch; I had some interest in it when I first heard about it, but I don't really want to read subtitles for a show (although I'm sure you weebs are used to it).

Also curious if there was a definitive answer as to why the title was changed. Money Heist is one of dumbest names I've heard, but supposedly the original title was too close to Netflix's House of Cards.
    Yeah there's English dubs . The title was changed because it was too similar to House of Cards IIRC