? servers

? players online

KOS Off Sound

• Content Count:  74

So two days ago i was playing ttt and i heard someone with a m4a1s shooting and he killed about two people and the map was skyscraper so i went down and killed the guy with the m4 and he later said kos off sound wasnt allowed so at this this point i asked some admins and they gave no answer so i am very confused right now so if anyone can help it would be a pleasure

Edited by Charliere

• Content Count:  319

Killing off of sound is 100% allowed if you are positive they are the perpetrator.

Can I killed someone based off of sounds of gunshots, bullet impacts, etc.?

Yes, you may kill someone based off of sound if you are 100% sure that they killed someone. If you aren't 100% sure, it is RDM and you are liable to punishment from an admin.

• Like 3
Edited by English

• Content Count:  1438

Yes, you can KOS off of sound. This is in the TTT FAQ and it should be in the FAQ on the server as well.

This is straight from the FAQ:

"Can I killed someone based off of sounds of gunshots, bullet impacts, etc.?

Yes, you may kill someone based off of sound if you are 100% sure that they killed someone. If you aren't 100% sure, it is RDM and you are liable to punishment from an admin."

So long as you're positive that the person killed someone based off of sound, you can kill them.

fuck you english

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1583

Killing off of sound is 100% allowed if you are positive they are the perpetrator.

Nice quote.

As it says in the FAQ, you can, but must be 100% certain. It's not as concrete as actually seeing someone shoot someone or run over an unID so it could use some clarification, though. You can't hear gunshots hitting someone apart from headshots, so it's a little unclear.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  74

Nice quote.

As it says in the FAQ, you can, but must be 100% certain. It's not as concrete as actually seeing someone shoot someone or run over an unID so it could use some clarification, though. You can't hear gunshots hitting someone apart from headshots, so it's a little unclear.

Ok thank you ill make sure to tell the guy if hes ever on

Reply to Thread