? servers

? players online

No voice talking when dead in TTT?

• Content Count:  927

In Jailbreak, whenever you die, you are unable to talk to other dead players via voice. Why isn't this in TTT? I feel as if maybe that would really reduce the toxicity, micspamming, random noises (screams, asmr, etc) and would just allow everyone to hear the game without having to hear fellow dead players.

For those who don't know, you can do !ma to mute all alive players (which should still be kept) when you die.

Thoughts?

• Content Count:  927

You can also do !md to mute dead players. Not everyone wants to follow the round, and many people enjoy having conversations with each other.

Didn't know about the !md part lmaooo. So why can't people have conversation in JB when dead then? (In other words, why are they different in each gamemode?)

• Content Count:  820

Didn't know about the !md part lmaooo. So why can't people have conversation in JB when dead then? (In other words, why are they different in each gamemode?)

Bad bad bad idea. JB is mic spammy enough with the alive players. As an admin I’d rather not have to control alive and dead players, but that’s just my opinion. Keep the dead players muted on both servers would be optimal.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread