? servers

? players online

Warning Shots With An AWP

• Content Count:  316

How do you guys feel about a CT warning shooting with an AWP? Do you think it should not be allowed or do you think its completely fine. I personally think that it is not a good way to warning shot, where there is a chance you can kill someone on accident with just one bullet.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

A warning shot is 1-99 damage. As long as it doesn't kill the T, it's fine.

You can be a dick and leg them, it's not against the rules.

If you play AWP on CT you're bad.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

The same really applies with a deagle (40-60 damage). A warning shot with the awp (imo) is reserved for known rebellers or after a big loss for the CT's. If you end up killing the T it either means they already did something deserving of a warning shot, or just got unlucky. I personally believe it's fine, except when it comes to newer players. However, they end up learning the ropes regardless.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  824

Like most people said, it’s just a dick move. But as long as your able to aim and feel confident in your ability to hit someone’s leg, then go ahead, use the awp. Even if the ct did accidentally not hit their leg and end up freekilling a t, then they can just fix the situation by slaying and apologizing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  272

Warning shot people in the head with weak weapons. I think it's pretty fine because like everyone else has already said it does 1-99 damage so it's in line with the rules. I personally don't warning shot with the awp, but when I'm feeling kind of bored I'll warning shot people in the head with a weak weapon.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread