? servers

? players online

Mass harassment reports

• Content Count:  346

I personally would make one long recording then give time stamps to the main issues that arise when you're online.

Also if you do make a complaint you can check the chat logs for more evidence if it need be.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  927

I personally would make one long recording then give time stamps to the main issues that arise when you're online.

That's definitively an idea that can work. For me personally, I start a new recording each round just so its faster uploading (short videos rather than 1 long one) to youtube and just give multiple videos.

If they talk in-game, I Print Screen (next to F12 on most keyboards) then go to paint, paste. If you have 2 monitors, crop that one screen and open another paint, post and save.

• Content Count:  1920

On jb wreck had to gag and mute people harassing me then he left and it continues how do I go about making a complaint

You can make it similar to how you reported KEDZO.

Screenshots of harassing you being typed out would suffice if they are doing it via chat.

If they are verbally harassing you, I suggest shadow playing the clips if you have that, or getting OBS and recording that way. OBS is extremely simple to set up and can get up and running within minutes of install.

After you get evidence of them doing what you see as harassment, make a player complaint like normal.

Reply to Thread