? servers

? players online

[Scrim] 1v1 Tournament

• Content Count:  30

I have seen some people suggest that there should be a 1v1 server added to the list of SG servers, and I thought it would be a good idea to do a 1v1 tournament in the scrim server. It could be like 6 or 8 rounds to win a match. I think it would be cool to do it on a bomb defusal map, but It should be like only 1 of the sites of the map. Maybe it could be like a retake so that when the round starts the bomb is planted, and the ct has to defuse the bomb to win the round. If this wouldn't be possible to setup, we could just do it on a 1v1 aim map or something like that. I thought that maybe it could be like a bracket style tournament but I'm not sure that would work because it would be hard to know who is going to participate and if someone left it could screw up the bracket. So it could just be chosen at random to match two players against each other until players got knocked out and it went to the final 2 players.

• Like 2
Edited by Drew4p

• Content Count:  30

idk if it has a large enough player base to work

I think scrim definitely has a big enough player base for a tournament like this. A lot of players that play on JB or TTT come and play scrim all the time.

• Content Count:  1987

I think a bracket can still work for this. If a player leaves then that’s just a forfeit and the one who stayed moves on. Wouldn’t mind seeing this happening

Reply to Thread