? servers

? players online

(JB) !ctinfo command

• Content Count:  1920

I think it would be really useful if we added a !ctinfo that would provide basic information on CTs for JB relating to things like:

• Information on the new CT Ranks system: I've been hearing a lot of questions on how it works by those in-game who aren't up to date with the forums. If we listed the commands and the time needed for each rank, people could have the information they wanted by using a simple command in-game
  • List of CT commands: Pretty self-explanatory, would list out the commands and their functions (!fo, !marker, etc.)
  • Some basic rules related to types of orders that can and can't be given. I understand these are most likely already in !rules, but it can't hurt to have it there again.

Though small, I think this could be really useful for the people who don't utilize the forums.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  641

The CT rank requirements will now be displayed in a menu by typing !ranks. Additionally, the leaderboard is now a menu as well, and displays the top 50 players.

Please standby while it is tested, and hopefully it should be deployed by tomorrow.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

The CT rank requirements will now be displayed in a menu by typing !ranks. Additionally, the leaderboard is now a menu as well, and displays the top 50 players.

Please standby while it is tested, and hopefully it should be deployed by tomorrow.

The second round of applause for @IntenseFajita may now begin as his encore has finished.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

I think it would be really useful if we added a !ctinfo that would provide basic information on CTs for JB relating to things like:

• Information on the new CT Ranks system: I've been hearing a lot of questions on how it works by those in-game who aren't up to date with the forums. If we listed the commands and the time needed for each rank, people could have the information they wanted by using a simple command in-game
  • List of CT commands: Pretty self-explanatory, would list out the commands and their functions (!fo, !marker, etc.)
  • Some basic rules related to types of orders that can and can't be given. I understand these are most likely already in !rules, but it can't hurt to have it there again.

Though small, I think this could be really useful for the people who don't utilize the forums.

1 is done. 2 and 3 were discussed and determined not to be needed. A new CT should be reading over the entire ruleset anyways. Thanks for the suggestion (and thank you @IntenseFajita ).

• Like 2

Reply to Thread