? servers

? players online

Demos on sg

• Content Count:  299

There was a thread about this a little bit ago. Valve changed csgo so that you can only start demos during warmup, which there is no warmup on jb so you can't start a demo. I don't think there is a way to fix this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

Add warm up to jb?

Even if warmup was added to jb, you would have to account for people joining mid game and those who load in too late for the warm up phase, so only few people would actually be able to make the demos. It would just be easier to get some recording and editing software.

• Content Count:  908

@Kuri If you type record (demo name) in console while loading into the server for the first time after launching csgo you can record a demo. If you stop it and want to record another one, you'll have to restart csgo or wait for a map change and repeat the steps just listed. Whenever I do it my demo files become corrupted, so I don't know if that's the case with everyone. If you have Nvidia graphics you can do alt + z to bring up Shadow Play and record the last 5 minutes, Windows 10 also has a similar feature if you press Windows Key + G.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread