? servers

? players online

TTT question

• Content Count:  98

Earlier today I was making a face on the ground with my mac-10, I was then shot by an innocent. After the round ended I asked him why he killed me, he said that I was t baiting. From my understanding, that was not T bait. I thought T bait was when I was directly shooting towards someone to make them think I was a T. So my question is, If u shoot the ground, can that be T bait?

• Content Count:  430

Earlier today I was making a face on the ground with my mac-10, I was then shot by an innocent. After the round ended I asked him why he killed me, he said that I was t baiting. From my understanding, that was not T bait. I thought T bait was when I was directly shooting towards someone to make them think I was a T. So my question is, If u shoot the ground, can that be T bait?

If you're shooting the ground that is not near anyone's feet, it is NOT t-bait.

Edit: This also applies for shooting at the sky, as long as it's not near someone's head, it isn't t-bait.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

If you're shooting the ground that is not near anyone's feet, it is NOT t-bait.

Edit: This also applies for shooting at the sky, as long as it's not near someone's head, it isn't t-bait.

Pretty much answers your question. Although if no one was near you at the time you were shooting and you died for that then it’s RDM

• Content Count:  30

Yeah, usually it’s considered t-bait if you are looking at or very close to the person and obviously firing shots forwards them. If you are just shooting the ground/sky then it isn’t considered t-baiting.

Reply to Thread