? servers

? players online

*IMPORTANT*

• Content Count:  1

Hello Admins and Members of Steam-Gamers.net,

Im playing everyday on your TTT server and need to say everytime nobody hold on the rules.

IM 26 years old and if i play TTT than i want that everybody take care of the rules. Since like 2 Weeks no admins coming online maybe liek 1h and than offline thats not the Point. I see everyday People are leaving the Server me too because some idiots do RDM , Freeshot , T Baiting , Camping it is normal that 1 Round has nearly 10minutes ? I only want to say i cant apply for admin i know nobody knows me its ok but we need more F*** admins on the server yea im gonna Toxic because played 3 round and got of the start killed. thats not TTT and i cant see the Fun.

I can pay for admin im working in my Office in my Freetime i joining CS:GO. If you guys do nothing than sorry about to say that you guys have lost 1 more player.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

You can always make a player complaint for a CA+ to review. Our admins have their own lives as well and we do not require them to be on all day. Most of the time if you come to the forums and post in the chatbox that you need an admin someone will join or join up teamspeak and try to grab an admin. We obviously don't want you to leave because of people ruining the game but we can't have an admin on at all times every day. If you feel strongly about it then hang around get to know the community and apply for admin.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

You can always make a player complaint for a CA+ to review. Our admins have their own lives as well and we do not require them to be on all day. Most of the time if you come to the forums and post in the chatbox that you need an admin someone will join or join up teamspeak and try to grab an admin. We obviously don't want you to leave because of people ruining the game but we can't have an admin on at all times every day. If you feel strongly about it then hang around get to know the community and apply for admin.

This is your answer @TEDDY - thanks for your concern. It's valid to be frustrated when there aren't as many admins on as you'd like, but there are other avenues of getting rule breakers off the server that Fuze mentioned above. Locking this thread as the concerns were addressed and the thread has gotten out of hand.

Reply to Thread