Chad.
    Ok Boomer

Subscriber Aura's?

On the Items link (https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=63334) it shows the Amber Rain, Tunnel, Red Sphere, etc. as been subscriber auras but in-game they're 18000.

Is it a glitch? If not, why doesn't subs get them (or atleast 1)?

Trazz
    shrimp who?
    It’s not a glitch I believe and it makes sense not to get them for free if you have subscriber. If I remember correctly when you buy them you keep them even if you lose subscriber.

This is also so people will still have to play the game to get cosmetics and not just pay $5 to get a whole lot of them.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trazz For This Useful Post:
    Chad. (08-12-2019), Cutesicle (08-12-2019), Legendary Kano (08-16-2019), Noxstar (08-12-2019), thrasher^ (08-18-2019)

Chad.
    Ok Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trazz View Post
    It’s not a glitch I believe and it makes sense not to get them for free if you have subscriber. If I remember correctly when you buy them you keep them even if you lose subscriber.

This is also so people will still have to play the game to get cosmetics and not just pay $5 to get a whole lot of them.
    Understandable.

Noxstar
    Modder

If you're a subscriber or VIP, you get the skins free, but for cosmetics, buying the ranks just allows you to buy them. Buying cosmetics are permanent even if you lose Sub or VIP but skins are no longer equippable if you lose sub or vip.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxstar For This Useful Post:
    Chad. (08-12-2019)

Chad.
    Ok Boomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxstar View Post
    If you're a subscriber or VIP, you get the skins free, but for cosmetics, buying the ranks just allows you to buy them. Buying cosmetics are permanent even if you lose Sub or VIP but skins are no longer equippable if you lose sub or vip.
    Gotchaaaa

thrasher^
    Playboi
    Quote Originally Posted by Trazz View Post

Trazz is right it would not make sense for you to get subscriber auras but it would be better just to report the glitch to the staff that it says that