? servers

? players online

in TTT remove healthshot for traitors and add a traitor microwave

• Content Count:  1583

No thanks :drakeno:

The healthshot is useful because it allows Traitors to juice up while on the go, while giving off a distinctive sound that can lead to their demise. Anyone can use a Detectives health station, so would anyone be able to use a Traitors? Could you provide more info on how this would work?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  42

No thanks :drakeno:

The healthshot is useful because it allows Traitors to juice up while on the go, while giving off a distinctive sound that can lead to their demise. Anyone can use a Detectives health station, so would anyone be able to use a Traitors? Could you provide more info on how this would work?

no u think i actually think that much?

just swap em out with a microwave, the features can be decided by the admins.

• Content Count:  3294

no u think i actually think that much?

just swap em out with a microwave, the features can be decided by the admins.

The whole point @Gentoo was trying to make is that the health shots provide and easy “use-and go” functionality for the ts. This allows them to stay mobile, and won’t have a T delay on a microwave until they’re full HP. Also, I believe the confusion from the distinction between T microwaves and Detective microwaves would not make it worthwhile. It would open up the floodgates for dozens of more rules and situations that would be too confusing (Can an innocent heal at one, if someone heals at one are they kos, if you notice someone heal exponentially faster at a microwave that is suspicious can you kill them, if they shoot the microwave they might be KOS'd for possibly destroying a detectives microwave, etc.). Overall I think this could've been an interesting idea, but would slow down gameplay and make the game less enjoyable.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  361

How do you even think this would be a good idea? The whole point of the traitor side is stealth, and this would be as obvious as trip mines. I assume you want a traitor beacon in the innocent menu as well?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  189

Traitors already have so many advantages, the addition of a traitor health station that I assume would allow continuous healing like the one detectives currently possess would allow for traitors (especially experienced) to even harder to deal with. Healthshots only heal 50 hp and have a sound that is easily heard so innocents are aware of a traitor in their presence.

Would also lead to confusion if someone were to "destroy" a traitor's health station but got killed because someone assumed it was a detective's station.

Tbh see no pros in adding this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1194

Health shots will stay the same there will be no replacements for it at all makes no sense replacing a health station that takes time to heal rather than a quick health boost like the health station.

Going to reject this one.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread