? servers

? players online

let everyone see admin complaints but not who wrote them.

• Content Count:  111

I dont see the reason. We cannot decide if an admin is bad or not, that is an opinion.

Its up to the higher ups to demote.

Plus false admin complaints,

I think it should stay as it is,

• Content Count:  111

and there's false player complaints too, but who cares.

Look, I just dont see a reason to do this,

But false admin complaints are alot for important than false player complaints.

• Content Count:  916

There is nothing cool to be seen in there, 95% it's someone butt hurt and the last 5% is legit complaints which are either resolved or admin gets striked. Nothing to be your real concern unless you're involved, honestly.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1952

just because an admin gets striked or a complaint against them, it doesn't label them as a bad admin. Even if it did, "overthrowing" them is dumb. You sound extremely nonchalant and condescending as well. To sum it all up, there is nothing special in admin complaints.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

There is nothing cool to be seen in there, 95% it's someone butt hurt and the last 5% is legit complaints which are either resolved or admin gets striked. Nothing to be your real concern unless you're involved, honestly.

Since Darnias is a former admin, I'm gonna go with trust the man, @TheBigApple . On top of that, it's important that player reports are for everyone to see for the sake of transparency. Admin complaints should be more private as they are the ones who are supposed to be keeping the server clear of the type of people that get reported and banned. If your idea was implemented where everyone could see the reports but not who wrote them, it would for sure start a bunch of rumours and drama of "OMG I'm sure that he/she did this oml look how dumb" type dumb stuff. I can understand your curiosity but if something goes down that warrants a legitimate report, you'll most likely hear about the consequences if it's not an admin strike. Granted, I'm not an admin so I wouldn't 100% know this stuff, but this is just my two cents.

Edit: The higher up staff on the server are very good when it comes to sharing serious events that the broader community should learn about. If a staff member is demoted or banned, they will tell us or you'll see it for yourself.

Edit pt2:

and then the public can conspire to overthrow the badmins

No. just... no.

• Like 1
Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  2206

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is something that probably won't happen. There is nothing I can think of to justify doing this. I wouldn't support airing out every time an admin gets a complaint. If a complaint comes in and it's something that needs to be addressed to the whole community a post will be made. It seems more like you want to do this just so you can see the "drama".

Edit: will be closing this but we will update you guys if this is something we end up wanting to implement.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread