? servers

? players online

Mini Projectors

• Content Count:  6759

I'm moving into my new apartment in less than 2 weeks *hyyyypeeee* and I plan on doing movie nights with friends for the remainder of my time at med school. I'm clueless as fuck on which projector to get after researching on my own. I don't want to get something I regret and it being a pain in the ass to return because shipping is fucking expensive to deal with here. I'm pretty much stuck between 3 choices and was hoping I could get advice on which of these 3 would be the best if anyone is familiar with this stuff.

1. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector, 1080P and 170'' Display Supported, 2400 Lux Portable Movie Projector with 40,000 Hrs LED Lamp Life, Compatible with TV Stick, PS4, HDMI, VGA, TF, AV and USB

2. Projector, APEMAN Mini Portable 3500L Video Projector LED with Dual Speakers 45000 Hours Support HD 1080P HDMI/VGA/TF/AV/USB, Laptop/TV Box/Phone/PS4 for Home Theater Entertainment [No Noise Version]

3. Movie Projector, DBPOWER 2019 Newest 120 ANSI LCD Video Projector Free HDMI 176" Display 50,000 Hours LED Portable Projector Support 1080P, Compatible with AV, USB, SD, Amazon Fire TV Stick

DECISIONS. DECISIONS. DECISIONS.

Reply to Thread