? servers

? players online

JB_Clouids_SG Cell Roofs

• Content Count:  3294

Due to the revival of the clouds map, some of the map-specific KOS areas are in discussion. The main area are the cell roofs. When the map was still in circulation, there was a post with the conclusion that cell roofs (or the chaos of boxes above them) were kos. The question still stands, are the roofs KOS? This would be similar to this discussion about in-cell vents/secrets. However, on this map, the roofs provide an advantage such as: Teleportation to a primary on second island, damage grenades, a pistol, an invisible box to hide in, and closer access to the armory early-round. I would appreciate input from the JB staff team as I can't find that old post.

Edit: Just to add, both ways to get on top of the cells are not KOS, as they're just some "parkour".

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1009

If the T gets on top of main cells before cell doors open, then they are KOS. If cell doors are opened and a T is on the roof, they are NOT KOS.

clouids

• Content Count:  1799

If the T gets on top of main cells before cell doors open, then they are KOS. If cell doors are opened and a T is on the roof, they are NOT KOS.

clouids

^ This.

I don't see why it would be completely KOS because of the few things it provides that other maps provide as well. Think summer jail, scout on the roof and immediate access to the armory building.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

^ This.

I don't see why it would be completely KOS because of the few things it provides that other maps provide as well. Think summer jail, scout on the roof and immediate access to the armory building.

I'm just still a bit confused on how this would be enforceable. Also, the difference between summer jail and clouds is you can't access the roof while in cells. On Clouds you're able to get out of your cell, which on a lot of maps is KOS-able.

• Content Count:  1799

I'm just still a bit confused on how this would be enforceable.

????

If they're on top of the cell before the cell doors were ever opened they're KOS for rebelling. If they get on top after the cell doors are opened, excluding if any other orders are given, they aren't KOS.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread