? servers

? players online

can ct's force you to do certain lrs

• Content Count:  3294

When the cts ask you to lr by a certain time, as long as you send the request you’re in the clear. It’s to my knowledge that if a ct asks you to lr and they decline it, you can not be punished (a warning shot). If this ct is the last one they must accept the lr, or not have you do Lrs.

However, spam sending lrs to a ct you know will not accept an lr won’t be helpful for your cause. If there are other cts alive try lring them.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  1987

for example if a ct says they only do shot 4 shot and knife fight can they still kill you if the order is lr by 30 and you haven't sent them a lr they want by that time??

CTs cannot force the type of LR you do, they can ask for one but can't make you do it. They however can force you to send an LR by a certain time, just not the type.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  590

No, CTs are not able to force the exact lr. They can tell you to send the lr by a certain time longer than 15 seconds to send the lr. You can ask them to send a certain lr, but you can't force it upon them.

• Content Count:  27

I know im a little late to the convo, but I feel like the cts just wont accept until they get the lr they want and if you dont send it or send different ones they keep denying it and will just kill you when the certain time is up.

• Content Count:  1987

I know im a little late to the convo, but I feel like the cts just wont accept until they get the lr they want and if you dont send it or send different ones they keep denying it and will just kill you when the certain time is up.

As stated before by a few people, they can’t kill you for not sending a certain LR. As long as you sent a request (doesn’t matter what type) when they asked then you should be fine.

Reply to Thread