? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  590

What I'm saying is that as a CT, you should not be 1 tapping people getting gun planted continuously over and over. Your order is forcing them to be in a situation to become KOS, which is against the rules. While there's a chance this could be allowed, it's Ct's playing with the rules to get kills.

Why shouldn't I? I'm allowed to do this, it's clear in the rules that I can kill a T immediately if they hold a primary regardless of the situation. Yeah, there's problems with this rule but there's no rules saying that I can't do this. If you're in a stack and a T has a primary and you back away, I'm also not going to start handing out warning shots because you're trying to avoid becoming KOS.

• Content Count:  498

Why shouldn't I? I'm allowed to do this, it's clear in the rules that I can kill a T immediately if they hold a primary regardless of the situation. Yeah, there's problems with this rule but there's no rules saying that I can't do this. If you're in a stack and a T has a primary and you back away, I'm also not going to start handing out warning shots because you're trying to avoid becoming KOS.

I'm not gonna give warning shots if a t has a primary it IS kos no matter the situation says it in the rules its NOT fking so imma keep doing it untill this gets changed

• Content Count:  2342

This thread started off as a simple "If a t is gunplanted, can a ct kill him/her right away?", and @Dominic's reply answers it perfectly. However, I'm going to address something else that this thread derailed into which is whether you can kill a T with a holstered/unholstered primary in a crowd of Ts.

My post here which was brought up earlier by @TheZZL and @delirium was a bit misleading, so I'll edit it in a bit to make it more aligned with what the JB team feels. We had a pretty hefty discussion about this topic FYI, and there were strong arguments for both sides. The gist is: while primaries are always KOS no matter the reason, crossfire is admin's discretion and is largely (if not always) reserved for cases where people are attempting to use the justified killing of one person to mow down as many people as possible. However, because our rule is that primaries are KOS, it is not against the rules to spray into a crowd of Ts to try to kill one T. You will not be punished nor warned in any way for doing this since it's not against our rules, plain and simple.

That being said, if it's pretty obvious you're mowing down an entire crowd and people who were absolutely not in the way of the one KOS T with the primary, that's against the rules and falls under abusing crossfire. But if you're a CT and you see a T with a gun, holstered or not, you can kill that T and if you end up killing other people who were in the way, it's unfortunate but at the end of the day any T with a primary is an active threat and thus KOS.

So the tl;dr is: yes, you can kill Ts who are in a crowd who have a primary, holstered or not, and if other people are in the way. If you abuse this to kill others who were not in the way, that is against the rules.

• Like 3
Edited by fantastic
updated wording of tldr

Reply to Thread