? servers

? players online

• Content Count:  3294

not seeing that in the rules... wanna point out where that's at?

Literally thought we just had a big discussion about this, I'll go dig up the post.

Edit: Here you go @delirium https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89793&page=2 . As @jim recently stated, not all specific rules and anecdotes are in the rules.

But if ur a ct gunplanting the t and then killing/warning shooting the t, that's not allowed.

In that situation the T is still KOS, but the CT is just gunplanting which is against the rules.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  5375

Literally thought we just had a big discussion about this, I'll go dig up the post.

Edit: Here you go @delirium https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89793&page=2 . As @jim recently stated, not all specific rules and anecdotes are in the rules.

In that situation the T is still KOS, but the CT is just gunplanting which is against the rules.

that post just says not to spray down a stack of people to get 1 person with a gun. if they're picking up the primary (intentionally or not) they'd be KOS anyways.

what's the point of having a rules thread if all the rules aren't there. I think it's pretty counterintuitive to update the rules in a one off thread and not include this in the rules or FAQ. no one trying to learn the server is going to search through the pile of shitposts in this section to find the one thread that some rule/guideline is listed in.

• Like 2

that post just says not to spray down a stack of people to get 1 person with a gun. if they're picking up the primary (intentionally or not) they'd be KOS anyways.

what's the point of having a rules thread if all the rules aren't there. I think it's pretty counterintuitive to update the rules in a one off thread and not include this in the rules or FAQ. no one trying to learn the server is going to search through the pile of shitposts in this section to find the one thread that some rule/guideline is listed in.

The post also implies not to continuously kill T's who are getting gunplanted in a stack from a CT killing that T.

• Content Count:  5375

The post also implies not to continuously kill T's who are getting gunplanted in a stack from a CT killing that T.

where

Going through the JB-related questions and wrapping them up... sorry for the late reply. Looks like this thread is already done... as mentioned before it's all very situational. Spraying down a crowd of Ts just to get to a guy with a gun in the middle of the crowd is a no-go. Spraying down 1-2 Ts to get to someone who has a gun and is actively shooting at you is fine - that's crossfire.
  • Like 1

where

To clear up confusion, I'm talking about T's gun planting each other while in a stack. This means one person in the stack has the primary, and once he dies the primary is passed onto the next T and so on and so forth. @fantastic says not to spray into a stack to kill one T with a primary (as a CT).

What I'm saying is that as a CT, you should not be 1 tapping people getting gun planted continuously over and over. Your order is forcing them to be in a situation to become KOS, which is against the rules. While there's a chance this could be allowed, it's Ct's playing with the rules to get kills.

Reply to Thread