? servers

? players online

(TTT) Detectives spawning with a taser?

• Content Count:  927

And that's the point, right? Detectives were never meant to be an equal to traitors AFAIK. Innocents and detectives work together to determine who the traitors are. If you feel like you're an innocent sometimes that's part of the gamemode IMHO - the uncertainty of who to trust and who not to trust is what makes the gamemode fun and risky.

Of course. I dont want detectives to be equal to traitors. I guess I just assumed that I had awkward times with playing with the class & dealing with the credits that other people may had also.

• Content Count:  2342

Of course. I dont want detectives to be equal to traitors. I guess I just assumed that I had awkward times with playing with the class & dealing with the credits that other people may had also.

Definitely, and you're not alone there. Good suggestion nonetheless and I can see where it comes from :).

• Content Count:  927

Definitely, and you're not alone there. Good suggestion nonetheless and I can see where it comes from :).

Yeah. I was hoping that people atleast understand where I'm coming from. At this point I'm just gonna make posts about the ideas I have whenever I can think of more. You never know when one may be implemented

• Like 1

Reply to Thread