jb_lego_jail_2k17 removal

• Content Count:  331

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix

Type of map

Jailbreak

Why should we remove it

This map is always voted up and it’s never the one people want. The updated one makes main cell much less cramped and has more forceable death games. I honestly think this one is voted up because it’s the first one people see and they can’t tell the difference between the two. If the new one were the only one of the list, I’m sure people would vote for it the same because it’s a great and beloved map.
:thumb:

TLDR; map sucks massive cock, let’s just have the new one so people don’t get confused

• Like 1
Edited by Tweedledee
wrong map

• Content Count:  590

I do agree with you here. The updated one is 5x better. More area in main cell, way more games to play, and a much more detailed map. The old one is really meh. Nothing much to see nor look at, no games to really play, and a copy of the updated map

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

Could say the same about electric and spy vs spy. Why did this one made you make a thread? I personally hate the new lego as the old lego is a legendary classic from cs:s.

The 2K17 map makes main cell 2x less cramped and adds many more death games. I feel like rounds run smoother on the 2k17 version than on the other one. The last time I played the old version, I saw multiple people complain that we should’ve voted for the other one in chat, which is what led me to make this thread.

• Content Count:  346

I actually prefer the old map to the new map, but not really for any particular reason, it's just my opinion. Probably just because it's been on the server longer and I'd be sad to see the map go.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1009

I voted wrong cuz u named the thread wrong but I support removing this map as we already have a version of it and this one is very cramped and has less games.

^.

I personally don’t think we should be removing maps right now. Also, if people vote for it, then why do people not wanna play it. Personally if I wanted to pick any map to go, I’d be undertale.

• Content Count:  1799

Would like to see more peoples thoughts on this one. In the past it's been just as popular as the other version, very similar to how electric old and new is. They'd vote for one, extend, vote for the other one, extend. I'm not going to remove maps because you think the other version is better, even if both versions are popular within the community. Unless people can come and say truthfully, that this map kills the population and consistently gets rtv'd seconds after being switched to, a removal of any version is unlikely.

Reply to Thread