? servers

? players online

People on ct side should have mics?

• Content Count:  12

i feel that people who play ct should have a mic. i know they dont have to but it would be nice. sometimes i get killed because i didnt see the order in chat.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

Then pay attention to chat more :thumb:. Not everyone likes to use their mic and some people don’t have one. It would also change the ratio as many people don’t have a mic and make CT a lot louder since they all can and want to give orders.

• Content Count:  1583

This has been discussed many times. Although chat orders suck, it is more inclusive to players if we allow anyone on CT, mic or not. They have made a few changes to make life easier including printing !to chat orders as toast messages and requiring special orders to be given over the mic. I don't believe the JB team is looking to change their mind on this anytime soon, but, nonetheless, thank you for the suggestion.

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90456

• Like 1
Edited by Gentoo

• Content Count:  3294

If any change are to be made, make it so freedays can't be given through chat. That's where a lot of the confusion/chaos comes. I do not think we should be limiting strong CT players just because they don't use a microphone. That would be like banning all streamers who don't use a face cam.

• Content Count:  590

A problem that apparently occurs now with some people is that they purposely give orders in chat to cause confusion. People are abusing the fact that you can give orders through chat and it’s very sad. This group of people will purposely conflict orders so they c an get more kills. I don’t think that if you don’t have a mic you can’t play CT, but this has to be modified somehow.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5375

A problem that apparently occurs now with some people is that they purposely give orders in chat to cause confusion. People are abusing the fact that you can give orders through chat and it’s very sad. This group of people will purposely conflict orders so they c an get more kills. I don’t think that if you don’t have a mic you can’t play CT, but this has to be modified somehow.

Sounds like something that's already against the rules is being done here. Wonder if an admin or player complaint could resolve this :thinking:

• Content Count:  590

Sounds like something that's already against the rules is being done here. Wonder if an admin or player complaint could resolve this :thinking:

They do get punished?

Reply to Thread