? servers

? players online

RACISM

• Content Count:  98

There is no racism section when you do !rules so people don't know the rules on it right away. I feel like we will be able to keep the insults/conversations to a minimum if we have it in !rules. Thanks for taking time to read this.

• Content Count:  272

I think it's pretty obvious that you shouldn't be harassing people and using racial slurs to harass them and if it's a real problem you see then just tell them. I don't think it needs to be added to rules considering you could easily type it in chat for them to not harass people instead of telling the "!rules in chat". I would get pretty annoyed and not care if people told me to just read !rules every time I did something wrong and didn't know the rules. Just explain it to them or make a player complaint if it gets out of hand.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  68

Well, it should be pretty obvious that there should be no racism allowed in general. But, if the rule isn't added on the rules list on some other SG server, them it should be added asap. For example, I'm petty sure there's a rule on ZE saying racism is not tolerated or not allowed. If someone decides to go and break this rule, just simply file a complaint on the person, or use !calladmin on them.

• Content Count:  3294

Regardless if it is on the servers as a rule or not, some things are just not allowed anywhere. Players should use their common sense, and if someone who's being racist is using," It'S nOt In ThE rUlEs" they're just stupid. Ignore these people, start recording, and file a player complaint.

• Content Count:  2169

Well, it should be pretty obvious that there should be no racism allowed in general. But, if the rule isn't added on the rules list on some other SG server, them it should be added asap. For example, I'm petty sure there's a rule on ZE saying racism is not tolerated or not allowed. If someone decides to go and break this rule, just simply file a complaint on the person, or use !calladmin on them.

This is actually true, zombie escape doesn't allow racism in any form. This doesn't go for every server however, rules are set by the managers of the servers and are allowed to let people say racial slurs all they want. If you see someone being racist on Zombie Escape, technically speaking you are allowed to call an admin or make a complaint on said person.

see:

[*]No racism of any kind (including slang ex: nigga). This includes racist names, tags or gun names; Don't attempt to skirt around this rule.

Regardless if it is on the servers as a rule or not, some things are just not allowed anywhere. Players should use their common sense, and if someone who's being racist is using," It'S nOt In ThE rUlEs" they're just stupid. Ignore these people, start recording, and file a player complaint.

This isn't exactly true, a lot of people on the servers are okay with people saying racial slurs. And it was specifically taken out of the rules after a big change regarding racism in general. And I personally believe that only when it's used in excessive use on servers where it's allowed should it be taken care of. And even then it should be dealt with with a decent amount of leniency. Then again it's always up to the admin's discretion in these kinds of situations, they can allow no racism at all, or allow people to say it in every sentence.(being that it doesn't break micspam, chatspam, and harassment rules)

to sum up: racism doesn't need to be in the MOTD of servers that allow it because its allowed - ZE and other servers that disallow it should have it in the MOTD

• Like 2

Reply to Thread