? servers

? players online

Questions for Jailbreak

• Content Count:  1952

Holding out your pistol is KOS. Dropping your pistol or autowepswitch requires you to pull out your pistol, therefore kos by the logic of @Night Light, is that legal? And if not, what are the circumstances for it to be KOS.

Pointing guns at CT's while in LR... is KOS? Never really heard this one before but I need clarification.

Telling t's to stay on diving boards and land back on diving boards. KOS order or not?

Cheating LR as a CT to reset it. Is that legal or not especially while halfway through a S4S. I need answers @fantastic

• Like 2
Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  3294

1. For pistols, if I notice someone autoswitch I won't kill them. However, if I ask them to drop it and they take an exorbitant amount of time I will kill them/ knife warning.

2. To my knowledge it is NOT KOS.

3. That would be a KOS order as that gets them killed because they land on each other's heads. An order that sends all the t's off in the diving board can lead to deaths regardless, so CT's should stay away.

4. If i'm being attacked by another T i'll pull out my rifle to kill them, then re-lr that T (if not dead). It's really situational, but if you're just doing it to get another chance you shouldn't and is punishable.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  449

1) You can not kill a T for having a secondary out for a split second. If a T has auto-pickup on and he holsters the gun immedietely a CT can not kill them. If the T has auto-pickup and has it out for like 2-3 seconds you can kill them.

FAQ:

Q- Can I kill a T at any time for having a secondary out?

A- If the T had the gun out for a split second and holsters it, then no. But if at any time a T currently has a secondary out, they can be killed.

2) Not KOS

3) Talked with @Manny, you are essentially making the Ts kill themselves by doing this order, so therefore it is not allowed.

4) Its not cheating an LR. In my opinion, in the rules where it says "A Ct is not allowed to cheat during an LR" I sense that that applies to any rules that the T said before the LR was accepted, since any rules said before an LR was accepted are binding.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1987

1. If someone has the pistol out for only a split second then it’s not KOS but if it’s for a few then you can KOS so if the person who had auto pickup on picked up the pistol then immediately holstered it they shouldn’t be kosed.

2. Pointing guns at other CTs during your LR is not KOS but if you do attempt to shoot at them then it can be.

3 and 4. Basically what @TheZZL said

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

Holding out your pistol is KOS. Dropping your pistol or autowepswitch requires you to pull out your pistol, therefore kos by the logic of @Night Light, is that legal? And if not, what are the circumstances for it to be KOS.

EDIT: @Military_king has the right answer in his reply.

Pointing guns at CT's while in LR... is KOS? Never really heard this one before but I need clarification.

No, otherwise anyone doing S4S or gun toss would be KOS. If a T shoots/kills another CT who is not participating in the LR however, that is KOS.

Telling t's to stay on diving boards and land back on diving boards. KOS order or not?

A KOS order is an order which would cause a T to become KOS, something like "all Ts go to armory" or "all Ts go into the vent". Diving boards itself is not KOS. Here is a list of KOS areas:

KOS zones include:

- Areas or things that connect to armory (armory catwalks, armory stairs, etc.)

- SOME Teleporters (see FAQ post below)

- Armory

- Vents

- Invisible Walls/Objects/Buttons/Ladders (invisible ladders are KOS unless they can't be avoided)

- Secrets

Because diving boards are not in that list, they are not KOS. Thus, jumping up and down on diving boards is not KOS.

Cheating LR as a CT to reset it. Is that legal or not especially while halfway through a S4S. I need answers @fantastic

Legal for the T or CT? It is legal for the T assuming they didn't doing something KOS in order to stop the LR. It is legal for the CT as well.

ALSO: Moving this to Questions and Info @Noxstar

• Like 1
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  64

@fantastic, with the diving boards @tweedle or whatever his forum name is was making us constantly jump up and down causing us to land on fellow T's heads killing us from fall damage is that really aloud I mean it kills all the ts besides the ones sitting at the bottom..

• Like 1

• Content Count:  113

Yeah if Night Light tried to pull that if/then logic with you, that is totally wrong and I've seen an admin (Bubblez maybe? I think?) rip a player a new one when they did the same logic. Just because if gun out=kos, and dropping weapon=gun out, that 100% does NOT mean that dropping a weapon means you had the gun out for long enough to be KOS. That's BS.

• Content Count:  2342

@fantastic, with the diving boards @tweedle or whatever his forum name is was making us constantly jump up and down causing us to land on fellow T's heads killing us from fall damage is that really aloud I mean it kills all the ts besides the ones sitting at the bottom..

That's not allowed, that's forcing Ts to teamkill. @Tweedledee please bro

• Like 1

Reply to Thread