? servers

? players online

JB FO

• Content Count:  1987

If a CT who claimed !fo proceeds to die before giving the order then can any CT give an order in chat? Same with that if the CT does give the order then dies that order would have to be followed till fo is over?

Just wondering because something similar like that happened today and we were all confused.

• Content Count:  64

I've had that happen a couple times, I enforce the order that he gave before he died assuming he got one off. If not I just type "FREEZE" in chat a couple times. Doesnt happen too often so Ive never asked, good question. @Trazz

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

If a CT completes the fo, then dies while fo is still active the order should still be enforced. I've seen people think that once this happens it's time to move on but if I'm not wrong, you follow the order. As for CT's dying mid-way through the order, if an admin is on they usually get on mic. For times without an admin, I've seen players type an order in chat and have that be the order. This is a scenario which only benefits half of the players (who actually look at chat), but it's better than nothing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2342

If a CT who claimed !fo proceeds to die before giving the order then can any CT give an order in chat? Same with that if the CT does give the order then dies that order would have to be followed till fo is over?

Just wondering because something similar like that happened today and we were all confused.

Yeah, if a CT dies with !fo that means regular orders can be given by any CT as normal (checked with @Manny). Good question.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread