? servers

? players online

JB Gangs?

• Content Count:  1920

While scrolling through the forums looking at the changes that happened to Jailbreak during the time period I was gone (March- Mid June) I noticed there was a gangs plugin that was added and this seemed like a really brilliant idea. Has the system been removed? I didn't see anything in the changelogs about removing this and if it is still active, it's kind of disappointing that it's not utilized more.

Also, if this system is still in place, I have a cool event idea I will submit. @Manny

• Content Count:  3294

Gangs are still active and can be accessed by typing !gang in chat. It's just a way for T's to get into groups and have their gang raise to the top from a collectiveness of kills, assists, etc. . Unfortunately, the hype for gangs has kindof decreased since its release. I know we're all looking forward to the counterpart, CT ranks @Manny @Dominic @eXtr3m3 :heh: .

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

You're right, I couldn't get enough of the 30-5 ratio for the whole week following release!

Unfortunately, the hype for gangs has kindof decreased since its release.

Log onto JB anytime in the past month, people are not extremely hyped and talking about gangs. The top gang is still Calamari, who's members are slightly inactive.

Reply to Thread