? servers

? players online

Rapper Tier List

• Content Count:  1920

EDIT EDIT: After seeing this, this, this, and this logic is now relegated to D-tier. Unironically. I no longer support any of this mans music. Thank you for enlightening me @John

EDIT: JUST BECAUSE I HAVE THEM IN "NEVER HEARD" DOESN'T MEAN I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM, IT MEANS I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM. I KNOW WHO NAS AND SCHOOLBOY Q ARE FFS. ALSO, I AM NO CRITIC AND THIS IS PURELY MY OPINION.

On top of the tier list, I'm going to give reasoning why I rated the people in the GOAT tier.

GOAT Tier, the rappers where I think they have or have had a large influence in rap or has made years worth of incredible music. -

Chief Keef- Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barbershop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that, jokes aside I think keef is probably a B-Tier rapper, but he has been very prominent with his old hits to even current day.

Eminem- Eminem was extremely prominent in the 90s and early 2000s and has put out a lot of hits and great music in his days. While is recent discography is pretty lacking in quality aside from a few songs from Kamikaze, it's hard to dispute Eminem being one of the greatest rappers of all time.

J Cole- Love him or hate him, J Cole puts out amazing music and numbers don't lie. It's hard to dispute someone who has had all of his studio albums and 7 of his singles go platinum being one of the greatest to do it.

Kanye West- Despite him being generally viewed as an ass to the public eye, the man is a genius. Kanye West is one of the most influential faces in music over the past 15 years. Just like J Cole, all of his albums have gone platinum. He's one of the highest-selling artists of all time, has won 21 Grammys, and has the most consecutive albums debuting at number one on the Billboard 200. Not to mention, he has produced for and brought up numerous top artists.

Kendrick Lamar- For me, Kendrick is probably number one in my top rap artists of all time. To me, he just has the ability to never disappoint with a song. In his Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City album, he just told a really unique story to me and the album was good song after good song. In his most recent album, DAMN., he just put out bangers and feel-good music. I can't really put words as to why I think Kendrick is so incredible, I just feel like people need to listen to understand.

Here's my list: (Here's where you can make your own!)

67dda03f243b755c4e6f1b3ed6d26c63.png

Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  484

I agree with pretty much all of it except Chief Keef just cause his lyrics are honestly not as good as Eminem’s or any of the other rappers in that same tier. Maybe if he was at b tier, like you said, then I would completely agree with your list.

Oh and where’s NF yo? And Joyner??

• Content Count:  331

On top of the tier list, I'm going to give reasoning why I rated the people in the GOAT tier.

Here's my list: (Here's where you can make your own!)

67dda03f243b755c4e6f1b3ed6d26c63.png

GOAT Tier, the rappers where I think they have or have had a large influence in rap or has made years worth of incredible music. -

Chief Keef- Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barbershop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that, jokes aside I think keef is probably a B-Tier rapper, but he has been very prominent with his old hits to even current day.

Eminem- Eminem was extremely prominent in the 90s and early 2000s and has put out a lot of hits and great music in his days. While is recent discography is pretty lacking in quality aside from a few songs from Kamikaze, it's hard to dispute Eminem being one of the greatest rappers of all time.

J Cole- Love him or hate him, J Cole puts out amazing music and numbers don't lie. It's hard to dispute someone who has had all of his studio albums and 7 of his singles go platinum being one of the greatest to do it.

Kanye West- Despite him being generally viewed as an ass to the public eye, the man is a genius. Kanye West is one of the most influential faces in music over the past 15 years. Just like J Cole, all of his albums have gone platinum. He's one of the highest-selling artists of all time, has won 21 Grammys, and has the most consecutive albums debuting at number one on the Billboard 200. Not to mention, he has produced for and brought up numerous top artists.

Kendrick Lamar- For me, Kendrick is probably number one in my top rap artists of all time. To me, he just has the ability to never disappoint with a song. In his Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City album, he just told a really unique story to me and the album was good song after good song. In his most recent album, DAMN., he just put out bangers and feel-good music. I can't really put words as to why I think Kendrick is so incredible, I just feel like people need to listen to understand.

Lmfaooo as soon as I saw Lil Baby, DaBaby, Gunna and French Montana in “trash” I realized that this had to be some type of joke! Good one Phoenix! Almost got me there!

:grandma:

^you putting xxxtentacion, lil skies, kodak black, and desiigner over Dababy, Gunna, and Lil baby

• Content Count:  2206

This is a visual depiction of where we went wrong in society. You got Royce da 5 9 in a "never heard of" category. Motherfucker he's got a joint album with Eminem put some respek on his name. Get this trash out of here I'm mad like my dad was mad when I told him rock n roll blew donkey dick

• Content Count:  1952

HTC81sV.png The rest IDK and idk about Jay Z now but before I really liked his music. NF not on this list but I'd say one of the top dogs with Em and Joyner made this list pretty quick so I might change it later.
Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  1920

This is a visual depiction of where we went wrong in society. You got Royce da 5 9 in a "never heard of" category. Motherfucker he's got a joint album with Eminem put some respek on his name. Get this trash out of here I'm mad like my dad was mad when I told him rock n roll blew donkey dick

I only know of Royce via Bad meet Evil. Only heard the original Bad Meets Evil song. It's hella good, I just don't remember listening to anything outside of that from him.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread