? servers

? players online

Question about JB.

• Content Count:  98

In jailbreak: when im a T and the CT's give a order to go to big cage and be on a box, I go to the top of big cage and they shoot me. so is big cage not a box?

• Content Count:  1987

One thing that we can establish on the previous thread is that most people consider the name as “Big Cage”. If the name is officially established as that then I believe for an order to be on top of it would include the name of the item. So no, “Go to big cage and be on a box” order would not validate one to be on top of big cage.

Someone should make a vote under the JB server section about this and we can settle it by majority but people who try to do what you stated I feel like are just being a smartass in the matter.

Another thing kinda like this which will help in my explanation is the following: On the map vipinthemix in VIP cell there is a pool but there is also a pool on the map. If a ct gives the order for All Ts to go to pool and be in water everyone will be going to the actual big pool and not the VIP cell pool unless specified.

• Content Count:  449

In my opinion, I always shot the people who goes to the top of big cage when they are told to go to big cage and be on a box. I always considered it as being a smart ass as you know the intentions of the ct are for you to be on the boxes inside big cage. If you have to break out the dictionary in order to get the oxford definition of boxes I think you are taking the game way too seriously.

Honestly I think its such a minute detail that it does not really need an in-depth conversation over geometric shapes and their definitions. Just go in big cage and jump on a box.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

Another thing kinda like this which will help in my explanation is the following: On the map vipinthemix in VIP cell there is a pool but there is also a pool on the map. If a ct gives the order for All Ts to go to pool and be in water everyone will be going to the actual big pool and not the VIP cell pool unless specified.

If you say, "go to pool" that implies the larger pool and the one next to outside. If you say. "VIP (cell) pool" that means the body of water inside of VIP cell.

And no, on Steam-Gamers Jailbreak the actual big cage is not referred to as a box.

• Content Count:  1987

If you say, "go to pool" that implies the larger pool and the one next to outside. If you say. "VIP (cell) pool" that means the body of water inside of VIP cell.

And no, on Steam-Gamers Jailbreak the actual big cage is not referred to as a box.

Yes ik that is what I was implying.

• Content Count:  1799

In my opinion, I always shot the people who goes to the top of big cage when they are told to go to big cage and be on a box. I always considered it as being a smart ass as you know the intentions of the ct are for you to be on the boxes inside big cage. If you have to break out the dictionary in order to get the oxford definition of boxes I think you are taking the game way too seriously.

Honestly I think its such a minute detail that it does not really need an in-depth conversation over geometric shapes and their definitions. Just go in big cage and jump on a box.

^ My exact thoughts. Let's not get too complicated and start pointing out the nitty bitty details of every order that's what causes easily avoided arguments to happen.

Also, to those of you with the argument, "It's big CAGE, not big BOX." You are wrong and whenever I hear it I honestly consider your argument completely void. Just because it's commonly called something doesn't mean it can't also be something else.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread