? servers

? players online

my giveaway

• Content Count:  1382

Man to be completely honest, if you really wanted to flex on someone else's giveaway because they apparently fucked up your day slightly because you were genuinely breaking our rules, that's a pretty douche move. Lizard created that giveaway with honesty and good intent, you created that giveaway to put yourself in the spotlight and try to put someone down. Lizard was just trying to be nice and trying to be humble to those who don't really want to spend money on VIP/Subscriber here.

It's your fault that you were banned, not his. I notice that you constantly put the blame on others because you can't accept the fact that you're wrong. Just grow up. It's legit an online community. Are you really willing to spend $50 being a douche? Just drop it and stop being a dick to Lizard. It's completely unnecessary and immature.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  5108

idk if this is off topic but just know that my giveaway was real and it was also a way i could mock somebody by using the same format as them for the giveaway and 3xtreme thought that it wasnt real. Just know it was but if he wants it deleted whatever thats good for me i dont have to pay $50 anymore lol

I have $80 on amazon gift card lmao 3xtreme just kept editing my post because he didnt want me to say "fuck u lizard" and he took out the part where I said "this is a real giveaway im actually giving away $50. Your retarded.

Cool story.

Your first actions on our forum are unnecessarily inciting drama with another player because you’re upset that he reported you for breaking a rule. You then edited your original post in the giveaway to say “this post is me mockign somebody but admin doesnt want me too so i cant say who >: (” as well. That gives us the impression that your intentions here are meant to be malicious and is why I closed your giveaway. Whether or not the giveaway is legit, your generosity is appreciated but you seemed content with keeping your $80 so go ahead and buy yourself something nice.

• Like 8

Reply to Thread