? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_clouds_final5 request

• Content Count:  3294

I decompiled the map and a lot of it is custom textures and models and without those source files a lot of the stuff would have to be retextured/removed. It would take my awhile but I could proba ly accomplish it but if Darnias knows a better way to do it he'd be the guy for it.

It's similar to what @Metal said in the old thread. It was a long and hard progress, and it looked like it was not worth it.

• Content Count:  820

It is definitely possible, but depends how much I care really

Do what you can I guess. I know people would enjoy having it back in the rotation

Clouds was a genuinely fun map but like @Dominic said it killed the server whenever it was picked because CTs would camp first island watching portal...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  908

Did it teleport you to isolated foresty island? If yes, that area gave me errors and was useless anyway, otherwise not sure what you mean.

The helicopter secret was a complex secret that involved going into kz climb, pressing e of each corner of the picture frame then going to the pool tower and pressing e on a spray. Tt would spawn a helicopter that flew around the map with a cannon in the back that a player could control.

• Like 1