? servers

? players online

Anonymous Player Report

• Content Count:  117

It should be possible to post a player report anonymously. This would be super helpful to stop players from harassing a player who made a report on them.

Just an idea to think about.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1633

Point is people don’t wanna be harassed for making a complaint, and chances are someone won’t give a shit about being reported again. Making a player complaint doesn’t negate the fact the person was still harassed.

Good idea, should be implemented.

• Content Count:  3294

If a player harasses you because you helped the server, you should make a second player complaint. Harassment is a bannable offense also, if you didn't know.

Like what @Kieran said, we both know that those players will certainly not be banned for shitting on someone. It's something that happens daily, yet is always ignored. Harassment rules on SG require explicit evidence and multiple warnings. Player harassment is something admins in-game have to deal with, unless it is truly extreme to where you can make a player complaint on it.

• Content Count:  1987

I get where you’re going with this and heard along with seen it happen if players getting harassed because they made a complaint on them. This’ll be a good idea to have but also like what @nesquik said harassment is a bannable offense so the player can just make another complaint towards that or if admins are on then it’ll be handled there.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  697

I agree and understand where you are coming from but if you dont want the backlash of reporting someone you can just message a higher up or man up. Like in one situation I had when I first started at sg I joined euros channel whilst having obs on and she said the nword multiple times and said nobody to tell anyone because what happens in a private channel stays in a private channel or something. I remember not making a player complaint because of how high she was in the community and her relationships to people high in the ranks I felt that I would be put on their bad sides and especially since I was going for admin I didnt want to have an at of my favorite server hating me. Now a days I would make it in a heartbeat as i am not as insecure and afraid of making or doing something in this community but I was afraid because of how i was new and would be targeted. As i said a option is messaging a higher up rather than add a new section especially if you are reporting someone you should not be shielded from anonymity in most cases.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2342

Something I'm concerned about is accountability. Having player complaints open provide a transparent way for those accused for breaking the rules to see the evidence against them, and use this evidence in their appeal if necessary. If you're worried about being retaliated against for filing a complaint, those concerns need to go to an IA+ so it can be addressed appropriately. Just a thought to throw into this discussion.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread