? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

jb_peanut_v3r removal

• Content Count:  1654

I've played on this map several times and people always had a great time from what I recall. A lot of people here voiced their opinions against the map due to the amount of deathgames when that in itself is a huge reason as to why I love it so much. The variety and the ability to have choices between many deathgames is the best part of the maps and I would not want to see this map taken away. I don't even recall having moments where players would rtv the map off because of it being boring or not fun, usually we play it all the way through with almost no one complaining about it.

• Content Count:  1799

I'm going to allow this map to sit in the pool for some time. Those who want it to stay bring up some really good points and insight. As long as it's not a super bad population killer and gets rtv'd all the time, there are minimal reasons for this map to get removed. I'd ask for the players to give this map some more time and to truly get to know the map instead of resenting it because CTs are good on it or because you don't know the secrets to the map.

@Phoenix_ Good find :nice:

Rejected

• Like 1

Reply to Thread