? servers

? players online

Kicking for vpn?

• Content Count:  2

Im new to csgo mg and would like to join the server but everytime I try to join the server its saying I have a "VPN" which I dont have enable. I tried everything to restarting steam to reinstalling csgo nothing works.

• Content Count:  2206

You can try opening your command prompt and type in "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew"

That will give you a new up address and may help you out but no guarantees

• Content Count:  1382

This problem has happened multiple times, a reg named Jikcii had this problem. He apparently solved it but I'm not really sure how. If the problem is this common should we remove it? I know it's there to block ban evaders in the first place but it keeps on mistaking regular internet connections for vpns. @Im Sad @Cept For Her

• Content Count:  1671

Looks like previous managers didn't make a change log stating that a VPN blocker was added to MG. It was added because hackers and trollers would constantly get banned and come back with different accounts with VPNs. AFAIK it's not 100% full proof, but it doesn't block out regular IPs. We could take it off and see how things go from there, or you can turn off your vpn...

• Content Count:  5377

Looks like previous managers didn't make a change log stating that a VPN blocker was added to MG. It was added because hackers and trollers would constantly get banned and come back with different accounts with VPNs. AFAIK it's not 100% full proof, but it doesn't block out regular IPs. We could take it off and see how things go from there, or you can turn off your vpn...

I'm sure there are false positives, but, there's also a chance either one of these dudes are on a vpn

• Content Count:  1671

I'm sure there are false positives, but, there's also a chance either one of these dudes are on a vpn

You're probably right. Plugin could be bugged because this could be the only working VPN blocker on csgo. I disabled it, everything should be good to go on next map change.

Reply to Thread