? servers

? players online

Promotions!

• Content Count:  5377

Just realized that I forgot to thank one special person for their service here over the years. @Liam Brown, the work you do for this community deserves way more recognition than you recieve. There are not enough synonyms in the thesaurus for me to express my gratitude for the work you put in here and you don't even expect anything. Without you I'm not sure how long this community would exist. I know you're just taking a step back from your BD duties but I just want you to know that your dedication does not go unnoticed and I appreciate everything that you do for this community.

This also applies to @Nishok you guys are the backbone of this community and without your work we wouldn't be where we're at today.

Congratulations to those of you who received a promotion this time around and know that despite the shit that's being flung by certain members here at the moment you truly deserve it for the effort and hours of discussions you've each put into this community. Some people may not understand this but those who know, know, ya know?

• Like 16

Reply to Thread