? servers

? players online

TTT T/D Item

• Content Count:  697

This would be bad for the overall game play while i can understand the concept it would be bad in practice. The reason we have such limited t's is that they have the biggest advantage and being able to revive someone who has died would completely shift the dynamic by making the it's even more overpowered in comparison to the other roles. Especially when there are a limited number of players left reviving someone could completely shift the balance unfairly. Overall I feel that this item would hurt the server rather than help.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

Could you provide some more details on this? Would they respawn where they died or at spawn? Would they have any items that they had purchased while last alive, including Kevlar/radar/mines. Would they keep their credits from when they were last alive? Would this have to be targeted at a corpse/player name or would it be random/last killed? Would their name show up as unIDed and alive again?

• Content Count:  9

Could you provide some more details on this? Would they respawn where they died or at spawn? Would they have any items that they had purchased while last alive, including Kevlar/radar/mines. Would they keep their credits from when they were last alive? Would this have to be targeted at a corpse/player name or would it be random/last killed? Would their name show up as unIDed and alive again?

they would respawn where they died maybe half health they would pop up as alive on the leaderboard and if the body was checked with would still say traitor next to their name so people would know he was revived. no kevlar (because they were killed), radar i would assume they would keep, anything else would be lost and no credits

and it can only be used on T's because someone who was killed by a t could be revived and they could also see who else is a t when they are dead

Edited by Tj7009

Reply to Thread