? servers

? players online

Innocent menu.

• Content Count:  111

So detectives and traitors can buy things, with some being only for detective (zeus) and only for traitors (golden knife,awp,healthshot,etc) But what if innocents had an option to buy the neutral things, like kevlar and and other things.

• Content Count:  1952

I don't think kevlar is a neutral thing, to be honest, I dislike this idea. Innocent menus are just another way to get an advantage, which should be given to the traitors and detectives since innocents are just "civilians roaming".

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

So detectives and traitors can buy things, with some being only for detective (zeus) and only for traitors (golden knife,awp,healthshot,etc) But what if innocents had an option to buy the neutral things, like kevlar and and other things.

Since TTT is a roleplay, giving innocents an advantage would not play into that. Since Traitors can be at disadvantages from their own buddies, giving innocents more help wouldn't help the server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

Yeah, that's a no from me. In my opinion innocents shouldn't really be given anything special since thats the main part that separates them from traitors and detectives.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1671

If y’all have ever played on eGO’s TTT, they have an entirely different credit system which gives innocents a menu with a few items. In my opinion I think it’s the most balanced system I have ever seen because of the way everything is priced and how you gain your credits. Plus this is something that the team is already looking into and possibly making it happen (inno menu and new credit system with a whole bunch of new items).

The reason why we rejected this last time is because it wouldn’t work well with the current credit system we have.

Edited by Im Sad

Reply to Thread